- I have my 3rd Class Engineer's license.
- I was a radio announcer in college and professionally afterwards.
- I had braces in my 20's.
- I was a Candy Striper.
- I love to bake.
- I do not like pie.
- I like cats.
- I do not like dogs (I suppose this has something to do with being bitten by a dog on my face as a young child).
- I'm afraid of spiders.
- I like and am successful growing and caring for houseplants.
- I dislike gardening and yard work.
- I used to play the piano, now I just dabble.
- I used to play the guitar, now I don't even dabble.
- I wish I had come a pediatrician.
- I love watching professional football (Seahawks, Broncos, Eagles).
- I love watching professional baseball (Phillies, Rockies, Mariners).
- I do not enjoy basketball, at any level.
- My first paid job (other than babysitting) was at the Dairy Queen.
- I have a history with arts & crafts including: candle-making, macrame, crochet, sewing, photo greeting cards, wine cork projects, knitting and maybe a little jewelry making.
- I love photography; both taking pictures and as artwork.
- I love to travel. I've been to 49 of the 50 states, I haven't been to Maine.
- I love to travel and have been to France (x3), Monte Carlo, Monaco, England and Wales.
- I am an ISTJ (Google it if you don't know what this is).
- Fish is my least favorite food.
- Blue (any shade) is my favorite color.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
25 Random Facts About Me...
Well, I think I solved my formatting issues (user error...imagine that!). So here it is, my first (maybe not my last) 25 facts about me! Sadly, sharing 25 facts about oneself appears to be a fairly common activity for bloggers. Thought I would join the crowd.
You should try this! It's not as easy as one might think. If you try it, let me know or better still, share your list!