Wednesday, March 12, 2014

25 Random Facts About Me...

Well, I think I solved my formatting issues (user error...imagine that!).  So here it is, my first (maybe not my last) 25 facts about me!  Sadly, sharing 25 facts about oneself appears to be a fairly common activity for bloggers.  Thought I would join the crowd.


  1. I have my 3rd Class Engineer's license.
  2. I was a radio announcer in college and professionally afterwards.
  3. I had braces in my 20's.
  4. I was a Candy Striper.
  5. I love to bake.
  6. I do not like pie.
  7. I like cats.
  8. I do not like dogs (I suppose this has something to do with being bitten by a dog on my face as a young child).
  9. I'm afraid of spiders.
  10. I like and am successful growing and caring for houseplants.
  11. I dislike gardening and yard work.
  12. I used to play the piano, now I just dabble.
  13. I used to play the guitar, now I don't even dabble.
  14. I wish I had come a pediatrician.
  15. I love watching professional football (Seahawks, Broncos, Eagles).
  16. I love watching professional baseball (Phillies, Rockies, Mariners).
  17. I do not enjoy basketball, at any level.
  18. My first paid job (other than babysitting) was at the Dairy Queen.
  19. I have a history with arts & crafts including: candle-making, macrame, crochet, sewing, photo greeting cards, wine cork projects, knitting and maybe a little jewelry making.
  20. I love photography; both taking pictures and as artwork.
  21. I love to travel. I've been to 49 of the 50 states, I haven't been to Maine.
  22. I love to travel and have been to France (x3), Monte Carlo, Monaco, England and Wales.
  23. I am an ISTJ (Google it if you don't know what this is).
  24. Fish is my least favorite food.
  25. Blue (any shade) is my favorite color.



You should try this!  It's not as easy as one might think.  If you try it, let me know or better still, share your list!










No comments:

Post a Comment