Friday, May 2, 2014

Time vs. Priorities


I'm sharing a blog post from Primility that appeared on my personal Facebook Page this week.  The blog and this post were written by the son of friend from my hometown and growing up days.  I know we go back to at least 2nd grade and graduated from high school together.  I loved the post as in my other professional life, I find myself saying things like "I don't have time" or "I don't know how to find the time" or "I don't know how to make the time".  On the other hand, I do say to my boss (and anyone else who will listen) that given all of the tasks and responsibilities I have, I am struggling to identify and set priorities.  Most of the time, I find myself dealing with priority setting by addressing those issues that will either get me fired or anger my boss, or by deciding what is "on fire" on my desk!

Thanks Jerod for the post and for allowing me to share it here on Soudain Soixante!

http://primility.com/the-i-didnt-have-time-bullshit/

No comments:

Post a Comment