Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Subscribers!


Hip! Hip! Hooray!!

If you are one of the six (count 'em) loyal subscribers to Soudain Soixante (thank you!), I trust you received the email today, announcing five posts, going back to June 18th!  As you read my blog, you also know that I have experienced some frustration with the subscription service.  I spent some time yesterday researching and poking around with this, and I don't think I made any significant changes.  In fact, I think all I did was change my time zone and the time of day for the announcements to go out.

Anyway, better late than never.  I'll keep attending to this.  Subscribers should receive the email within 24 hours of a posting.

Many thanks for reading and feel free to share the blog with others!

Photo Credit: gmpalm

No comments:

Post a Comment