|Early Spring-Magnolia in Seattle|
"On New Year's Eve, my son was over and asked me what my resolution is. Per usual, I don't have a resolution, however I do have goals -- and here they are:
- I will make a career change that affords me opportunity to pursue my passion(s)
- I will do something every day related to my passion(s)
- I will share at least some of that on Soudain Soixante
- Again, planning for weekly posts
- Increase subscribers by 100% (sounds like a big goal, but I just need to go from 9 to 18!)
- Continue to find and hone my blogging voice
- Include a "call to action" in as many posts as possible
- Find a new and improved name for the blog...what would you think about "A Passionate Palm"?
- I will go on another date..."
- Yes...there is some action taking place in the career arena
- Yes...I am doing something daily related to my passion of photography and/or travel
- Weekly posts here on Soudain Soixante...apparently not doing so well on this goal with only one post in February, and nothing until today in March!
- Still working as well on my "blogging voice"
- Still wondering about a new and improved name for the blog
- I have gone on another date (insert drum roll here) and what a humdinger of a date it was!
|Ferry Ride and Lunch, Bainbridge Island. Date 1, Day 2|
|Snoqualmie Falls, Date 1, Day 3|
- What do you think about meeting a gentleman on-line, at 50+ (or in my case 60+)?
- If that gentleman lives a distance away, what does the first date look like?
- Does Skype count as a date?