Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Divorce | The Post I Experienced Yet Couldn't Write

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, May 17th! I woke up to this article 10 Things To Know About Your Newly Divorced Friend. I am no longer newly divorced. In fact, we separated in 1994 and divorced in 1996. Do the math. All told, it's been 22 years. The date my divorce was finalized is etched in my mind like the birthdays of my children.

This article captures (unfortunately) an accurate portrait of my experience, and likely the experience of others. 22 years later, it's nice to know I wasn't then nor am I alone now in experiencing these things. Divorce is hard, those of us who do divorce lose much more than our spouse. Some of the "10 things" may never go away.

I'm not writing a long post today just sharing this article. If you know someone who is divorcing or divorced, please read this article.

I hope you make today a great day! I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. It’s an awesome post in support of all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.Have a look at my website:
    Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete