Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hopeless Romantic!

The New View
Do you have memories linked to music? I sure do. So many songs take me back in time to people and places.  And every time I hear Luke Bryan sing "Play It Again", (Listen Here) I am reminded that I've never tired of wanting to hear certain songs over and over again.

This week I've become somewhat obsessed with "Something Just Like This" by The Chainsmokers and ColdPlay (Listen Here). Love the lyric (which is usually what I connect to with songs):

I'm not looking for somebody with superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

Yep...a hopeless romantic who hasn't been on a date since (wait for it)...September of 2016. (Did I tell you the long-distance relationship ended?) Not dating made and likely still makes sense...so much I need to work on, no need to add dating to the chaos...on the other hand if Mr. Right should magically appear...I'm open. 

Here are a couple of other updates since I've not been active lately here.


The Baby Blanket
After living in an expensive, yet marginal apartment from March '16 - October '16 I moved into a great little condo (less expensive, larger and with a killer view)! 

In January, I traveled to Denver just in time to welcome Grandbaby #2, another girl! I tease that I hope to have her blanket finished by the time she graduates from high school, when actually, I think it will be completed later this weekend.

The sun is out today, which is great.  What a soggy, wet, record-breaking winter we have had here in Seattle. 

Credits:

Photos are mine, please ask me before using!



No comments:

Post a Comment